AKHS,P is looking for dynamic young professionals with organizational, management, and reporting skills to serve as Training Officers. The individual will help to organize high quality, well managed, trainings for various levels of staff across the health system including those belonging to the Government and Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan. They will be responsible for identification of appropriate trainers, logistics and arrangements related to the training, coordination with the Government and across partners for the training, reporting and record keeping related to the training, and following all rules and guidelines pertaining to trainings.
Detailed Position Responsibilities:
- Managing an overall training plan and ensuring that trainings are compleed to meet identified objectives, within the provided timelines and budgets
- Identification and coordination across all partners and training participants to ensure that the trainings are carried out smoothly
- Identification of trainers for key trainings
- Excellent record keeping and reporting following the training
- Management of a training database with the required information on each training
- Regular travel to project sites
- Excellent organizational and management skills, event management skills
- Qualification: Bachelor’s in a relevant field, especially in management, event management, etc.
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience especially in organizing events and in administration.
- Ability and Traits: A dynamic, dedicated, and hard-working individual with the ability to innovate and problem solve. Strengths in building relationships and working in teams to deliver consistently. Strong skills in administration, logistics, and record keeping.
Interested candidates may apply at above given link