The Training and Development Executive is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees
- Calling applicants and conduct a short telephonic interview daily by analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Conducting Face to Face Interviews when & where required.
- Conducting computer assessments of shortlisted pool
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Maintaining records for applicants
- Assisting line manager in all other recruitment activities
- Coordination on emails pertaining to daily activities
- Any other task assigned by the management from time to time
- Analytical Skills
- Good communication
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Coaching Skills