Aga Khan Health Service Pakistan is currently accepting applications against the position of Supply Chain Officer - SMK
- Awareness of AKHS-P mission and enhance its image.
- Look after all purchases of Hospital & DC, negotiate for rates with companies (accept Pharmaceuticals items), prepare all purchase order.
- Check and signing all the PO’s and Payment Requisitions.
- Order placing and follow up of non-group purchase items.
- Check & sign all Payment Requisition Forms, Purchase Order, and Receiving Report and verify with Administrator and forward to Finance Dept.
- Maintain Payment Requisition Register.
- Look after any problem with supplies, product, except Medical & Surgical items.
- Looking different suppliers in the case of shortage of any item (consumable) from non-group purchase.
- Fill out supplier evaluation form and prepare quality reports and submit to Hospital administrator.
- Performs all other duties that are assigned by the Hospital Administrator from time to time.
- Education: Graduate, preferably Science
- Experience, Skills and Competencies: Minimum 2 year experience in relative field
Experience and Training
- At least 3-4 years of procurement experience
- Ability to speak and understand job related English
- Demonstrate polite and courteous behaviour at all time
- Demonstrate positive attitudes in those in authority and to suppliers/ customers.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Team builder.
- Can coordinate with suppliers efficiently.
- Awareness of store keeping
Interested candidates may apply at above given link