The incumbent shall be responsible for the overall Procurement & Inventory management of all the projects, as per the project work plans and proposals. Coordinating with the Regional /District offices, maintenance of important information in a Desktop PC and/or laptop using Microsoft Windows and draft reports with that information. He/she will be responsible for, but not limited to, performing the following duties:
- Dealing with the venders and to make all the procurement processes as per SPRA rules and regulations and compliance with procurement procedures as per policy
- Constitutions and updates’ procurement committee and their TORs
- Preparation and Distribution of RFQ or upload/publish tenders on the organization’s web site/newspaper(s).
- To collect and match samples and get the invoice for releasing of payment. Ensuring that invoices received reconcile to purchase orders and created and matching receipts to purchase orders. Ensure three way matching of purchase order, Invoice and GRN and carry out monthly Purchase closing procedures, including month end reconciliations and adjustments
- To ensure compliance of Stamp duty Act.
- To work closely with program team to develop quarterly/annual procurement plans (based on quarterly distribution plans and annual work plan) to ensure timely availability of the products for program activities.
- Update the monthly budget estimation and tracking to the Finance Department.
- Primarily responsible for procurement of services including research surveys, training courses, direct marketing campaigns, media, and advertising services, designing services, consultancies, etc.
- To track and evaluate vendor performance and improvements related to pricing, contractual terms, and/or scope of services and pre-qualification of suppliers as provided in the procurement policy.
- Developing and/or updating relevant organizational policies, processes, and tools to ensure full compliance with regulations and procedures.
- Supervision of the procurement products including IEC materials and other tools, etc.
- To review all contracts (for product and/or service procurements) to ensure quality standards are met, prior to submitting for review and approval as required procedures.
- To manage health insurance-related additions, deletions, and changes in the staff and their dependents.
- Creates service contracts, purchase orders, work order ensuring relevant procurement procedures have been applied and all supporting documentation is attached
- Establish relationship with suppliers; keep abreast of what are available from the market and the needs at the offices in the field.
- Resolve disputes with suppliers.
- Any other task assigned by the Admin & Procurement Manager/C.E.O/Chairman.
Inventory Management Responsibilities:
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- To dispose off the obsolete stock.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Reconciliation of physical inventory with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the inventory location system so that the inventory can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the inventory stay physically protected in the warehouse
- Keeping a close eye on the movement of stock from in and out of the warehouse.
- Maintain and up-date office inventory list of Supplies/Stationery.
- Ensuring optimal utilization and management of store room facilities.
- Minimum Qualification: BBA-Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum Experience of 3 Years in related field.
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for drafting of various reports, and knowledge of Urdu and Sindhi.
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to network and liaise with the community
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Willingness to work and live in harsh conditions.