The Senior Finance Officer will report to the Deputy Manager Finance and be responsible for the overall day to day operations of the finance department. He/she will:
- Prepare funding requirement for operating expenses as well as capital expenses. Manage and supervise all aspects of cash flow and execute daily cash management decisions.
- Review financial ledgers and trial balance on a periodic basis and ensure timely completion of monthly schedules, bank reconciliations, fee reconciliations, and resolve all outstanding issues.
- Supervise, deliver, and monitor treasury and revenue functions that include payables, income, and expense accruals, timely follow up on receivables, working capital management, analysing financial and statistical data.
- Prepare, record, and review all aspects of monthly, quarterly, and annual closing. Ensure that proper financial recording and controls are followed.
- Develop analytical reports and financial models for decision making.
- Ensure timely and accurate verification of all the related documents to enable payments made to suppliers in effective manner and coordinate with units for any discrepancies in relevant documents.
- Visit field sites in different areas of Sindh, Punjab, Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral for monitoring and audit purposes.
- The ideal candidate must have either an MBA degree in Finance, ACCA or ICMA, and have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity at an institution of good repute.
- The individual should have good knowledge of financial management, budgeting, treasury, taxation and organization, as well as effective communication and interpersonal skills.