A renowned Dubai based indoor and outdoor furniture brand is opening its branch in Islamabad. Applications are required from the competent persons to fill the position of STORE MANAGER with a minimum qualifications of MBA in Marketing.
- Managing stock levels and ensuring optimum stock control in all areas of the store
- Merchandising, visual displays, organizing special promotions, on the sales floor and smooth store operations
- Dealing with staffing issues (Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency). Providing/organizing training and development for the shop floor staff and logistics staff
- Ensuring standards for quality and customer services are met and responding to customer complaints and comments
- Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to staff and customers, and identifying and resolving urgent issues
- Adherence to the QHSE management system as detailed in the ISO Manual and the related work procedures and instructions.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen to employee feedback and recognize employee strengths and weaknesses. Sales technique – technical sales strategies for building rapport, identifying customer needs, and closing deals.