We're a remote-first Canadian company working on a myriad of the latest technologies to build #NoCode and #AI-Smart digital products for our clients around the world.
Objectives of this role
- Represent the company effectively by developing comprehensive knowledge of its offerings.
- Maximize sales performance through strong relationships with clients and awareness of their needs and lifestyles.
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas.
- Generate leads by committing to customer service and building relationships.
- Adjust sales techniques according to interactions and results in the field.
- Conduct incisive and insightful research of markets and competitors.
- Build and sustain a deep understanding of the organization and its offerings.
- Create potential sales opportunities and expand current connections.
- Initiate cold outreach or engage in warm prospecting.
- Collaborate with account executives to craft outreach strategies.
- Employ sales tools to maintain a consistent process across all phases of a sales.
- Execute end-of-month and end-of-year closing procedures.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent, preferably in Computer Science.
- Demonstrated history of surpassing sales quotas.
- A track record of three or more years in sales within a related industry.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in effectively evaluating business prospects.
- Establishing robust connections with current clients and acquiring new business for the company.