We are looking to hire two SQA Analysts (one being the SQA Lead) to extend our R&D team. The QA Analyst is a talented, self-directed, and self-motivated individual with strong technical skills and demonstrated verbal and written skills. This person should have superior interpersonal and communications skills and has experience in working in a team-based development environment. This person has strong technical skills to personally deliver results.
This person is accountable for quality assurance testing in a high quality, timely, and repeatable manner. This individual must be a self-starter and be willing to work within a team of other Agile developers. The candidate should have hands-on experience and expertise in manual and automation testing, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
• Review and analyze product requirements to create a reusable suite of test cases.
• Run test cases, document, and analyze results.
• Report bugs to the development team using set tools and processes.
• Help developers troubleshoot issues.
• Manage and maintain test plans and the test case repositorRequired Skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science.
• 4+ Years of Experience in automated testing.
• 3+ Years for a QA lead with decent experience in building and maintaining test automation framework.
• Experience using Selenium/Cypress, and MS SQL are required.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to develop an understanding of a large and complex code base.
• Ability to test efficiently within deadlines.
• Skilled in writing test cases, scripts, automated scripts