The Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Coordinator.
- Plan and coordinate security surveillance operations to ensure proactive security coverage of the campuses, patients, visitors, faculty, staff, and students.
- In case of imminent danger, disseminate the information to the Senior Manager, Safety and Security, Manager Security Operations, and Security Control. Call for immediate assistance and take action to prevent injury or death to personnel and damage or destruction of property.
- Act as Security Surveillance Team Leader and train the security staff on security surveillance operations of the Department.
- Direct Security Surveillance within assigned area as directed by his supervisors or as deemed appropriate.
- Identify suspicious activity or possible surveillance on and around campus and direct the shift team accordingly in order to evaluate the situation.
- Engage in close observation to identify and register surveillance operations on facilities, employees, family members and residences.
- Reports findings and make oral and written reports to be presented to Senior Manager or designee.
- Keep surveillance records and on occasions, performs data entry into software applications. • Reviews reports from security surveillance sightings.
- Conduct assigned and/ or selected ground verifications/background checks.
- Carry out vetting of records or documents on as required basis.
- Perform the duties of Duty Security Coordinator (DSC) in shifts as and when required.
- F.Sc or Graduate from a recognized university.
- Retired from Armed Forces as Captain or Major.
- Minimum five (05) years of Armed Forces experience.
- Excellent communication and investigation skills.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Have good communication skills in English, and Urdu.