Aga Khan Health Service Pakistan is currently accepting applications against the position of Regional Project Manager-SMK
Detailed Position Responsibilities:
- To manage and oversee project field teams and ensure that programs are evidence-based, and designed and implemented to meet project objectives and long-term goals
- To ensure that field teams are achieving project targets (both programmatic and financial) according to detail implementation plans
- To coordinate with support departments and with regular programs for achieving project targets.
- To complement the effort of program department for designing new initiatives
- Knowledge management, report writing on semi and annual report.
- Lead role to develop and finalize annual work plans and to ensure implementation of project deliverables.
Period Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular travel to project sites across the assigned region
- Meetings with stakeholders
- Participation in continuing professional education sessions/seminars/trainings
- Qualification: Master’s in a healthcare management, management or a related field
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience of project / program management experience in the public health sphere.
- Ability and Traits: A dynamic person with strong programmatic skills. Must have excellent knowledge of primary and secondary health care, administration skills, financial management skills, computer skills, project management skills, analytical skills, communication skills and proficiency in English and Urdu
Interested candidates may apply at above given link.