- Oversee and manage the Operations & Business Development in Punjab (primarily territories: Islamabad & Lahore)
- Troubleshoot any operational and business development issues that arise
- Report on the operational and sales / marketing performance of the business, against targets
- Coordination with processing team in GB, and logistics partners, for smooth supply of Frozen product
- Inventory management and storage of Frozen product at rental cold-storage units
- Ensure optimal product availability at own out-lets and 3rd party stores
- Lead and manage the sales staff at own out-lets.
Business Development responsibilities:
- Generate targeted demand for the Frozen product
- Organize marketing activities and events to raise brand and product awareness
- Identify potential customers (B2B and B2C) and develop relationships for the company
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products on digital / social and print media
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth of business.
- Ability to responsibly execute a new business plan
- Ability to manage operations and coordinate with multiple teams
- Expert level knowledge of business development, and marketing techniques
- Good understanding of market research, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors in marketing, business administration, or relevant field.
- Minimum Experience:7 years of experience working in a reputable organization.
- Location: Based in Islamabad or Lahore | Overseeing entire Punjab province
- Perks: Fuel reimbursement for business travel | Mobile allowance: Rs. 2.5k/mt