- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Maintain all data of employees and employee files.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Bachelors in relevant field.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- ATS and Microsoft proficiency.
- The ability to negotiate.
- The ability to analyze a person and a situation perfectly.
- Critical thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.