North American Health care customer is looking to transform the Fertility space. We are looking to support our customer in building digital products for their clinics and customers.
- We are on a mission to make a global impact on health care in North America and as we are growing rapidly, we are looking for Product Support Engineer to handle tech requests filed by end-users of a company's product or systems
- You are responsible for troubleshooting and resolving product issues and readily suggest improvements, including customer features. You are comfortable developing solutions or pass the problem along to other engineering team members and provide users with progress updates.
- We are very much focused on accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness as you seamlessly fit within our sprint process and agile methodology and finally, you’re eager to share your ideas and experiences to help continuously improve as an individual and help your team grow.
- Interpret customer issues, and report design concerns, reliability, or maintenance problems to the product engineering team.
- Work cross-functionally with members of data engineering, security, software engineering, and design teams.
- Develop and release technical memos, process service bulletins for the repair or upgrade of products, and training material on product repair.
- Support external customers to conduct testing, training, and documentation on new product introduction.
- Participate in engineering project meetings regarding new products and provide feedback on serviceability and field concerns.
- Provide training on new and existing products.
- Assist in software usability testing
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Strong communicator, a capable leader, and invested in agile frameworks
- Familiarity with agile software development and SDLC practices
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated
- testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- English fluency
- Knowledge of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) and different methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- A collaborator with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and design review skills.
Great to have:
- Experience with FTP, SaaS, XML, Linux, STMP, and Cloud software and systems
- Work hours 6:00pm – 3:00am (Mon - Fri)
- 1 – 2 years in a SaaS product support/product management role or quality assurance
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or systems engineering, or equivalent experience.