The Office Secretary will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the local leadership and Program Officer under their local jurisdiction. Coordination, communication and providing logistic support would be the key responsibilities. Event management, secretarial support, financial management and IT support to ensure quality and seamless program delivery. The incumbent will work with ITREB and Council’s portfolios i.e. (including but not limited to Youth & Sports Board, Health Board, Education Board, Economic Planning Board, the Social Welfare Board). The office secretory will report to the program officer of the local region.
- Extent support to local leadership and program officer in administrative/ logistic management.
- Keep proper record of PPSD, motor log book and ensure submitting a monthly report to program officer and regional administrative officer.
- Deliver all official correspondence, announcements, and other communications to respective Institutions and Leaders and coordinate with them for its dissemination.
- Manage and organize meeting, events, programs, traveling, refreshment, reservation, invitations and keeping all relent records including attendances.
- Ensure the coordination, distribution of funds ( RE-Expenditure) and timely submission of MIS, REC expenditure data from all RECs to the Regional Office
- Timely payment of bills and other funds ( part timer remuneration, RE-Expenditure fund, Care takers wages) to venders and keeping its proper record
- Support the PO in assisting institutional leaders in managing the Cash Collection Inventory and CFR processes. Manage CFR collection and report to PO and local leadership.
- Mange petty cash and other advances in compliance with policy
- Facilitate the members in providing welfare letters for AKUH.
- Maintains the office database, including local leadership, volunteers and vendor contact log, MIS, finance, and relevant meeting notes for all offices.
- Ensure all the Institutional and REC information related to the program or MIS is collected, recorded in the provided template. Also, keep an up-to-date repository for reference.
- Supervise the auxiliary staff, monitor their work performance, and maintain their attendance and leave records.
- Manage local travel and logistics for all team members.
- Any other task assigned by the PO or local leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference will be given to incumbent with administration, commerce or business management background
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Ideally, between 25–40 years
- Institutional and voluntary experience would be a significant asset.
- Must have an up to date knowledge and skills of using modern digital devices
Note: Candidates located in Sultanabad, Gupis Proper, Yasin, Pingal, Ghulugmuli, Thoi and Phandar will be eligible and will be considered for further process.