The Office Boy plays a crucial role in maintaining a clean, organized, and efficient office environment. They are responsible for performing various tasks that support the day-to-day operations of the office and assist other staff members as needed.
- Ensure the office premises are clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming as necessary.
- Regularly inspect and replenish office supplies (e.g., stationery, pantry items, toiletries).
- Assist office staff in photocopying, scanning, and printing documents.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Run errands as assigned, such as delivering documents to other departments or picking up office supplies.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the pantry or kitchen area.
- Prepare and serve beverages to employees and guests.
- Keep track of pantry supplies and place orders when needed.
Meeting and Event Support:
- Set up meeting rooms with the necessary equipment and materials.
- Assist in arranging furniture and ensuring rooms are tidy after meetings or events.
Courier and Messenger Services:
- Handle outgoing courier and postal services.
- Collect and distribute documents as required.
- Monitor and control access to the office premises, if necessary.
- Report any security concerns or incidents to the appropriate personnel.
- Greet and assist visitors or guests to the office.
- Escort guests to meeting rooms or provide them with necessary information.
Communication Skills: Basic communication skills to interact with office staff and visitors.
Attention to Detail: Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain cleanliness and order in the office.
Punctuality: Being punctual and reliable is essential in this role.
Adaptability: Willingness to take on a variety of tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
Professionalism: Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Multitasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
Dependability: Consistency in performing duties and responsibilities.