Aga Khan Health Service Pakistan is currently accepting applications against the position of Manager Programs.
Detailed Position Responsibilities:
- To provide overall technical guidance to field teams and ensure that programs are evidence-based, and designed and implemented to meet project objectives
- To ensure that field teams are achieving project targets (both programmatic and financial) according to detail implementation plans
- To coordinate with support departments and with regular programs for achieving project targets.
- To complement the effort of program department for designing new initiatives
- Knowledge management, report writing on semi and annual report.
- Lead role to develop and finalize annual work plans and to ensure implementation of project deliverables.
Period Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular travel to AKHS,P program sites of relevance (including Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Chitral)
- Meetings with stakeholders
- Participation in continuing professional education sessions/seminars/trainings
- Qualification: Master’s in Public Health or related field; MBBS preferred.
- Experience: At least 7 years’ experience of project / program management experience in the public health sphere.
- Ability and Traits: A dynamic person with strong programmatic skills. Must have excellent knowledge of primary and secondary health care, administration skills, financial management skills, computer skills, project management skills, analytical skills, communication skills and proficiency in English and Urdu
Interested candidates may apply at above given link