The Aga Khan Agency for Habitat Pakistan is looking for Manager Programme Development and Partnerships. The incumbent will track programme efforts, coordinate with regions and programmes staff, and represent Aga Khan Agency for Habitat to donors, partners and other external stakeholders. They will significantly contribute to developing new programme partnerships and funding opportunities. They will develop and implement fundraising strategies, including new partnerships and liaisons. Primary job responsibilities include:
- Develop new programmes (on a need basis), including funding proposals, in consultation with relevant departments.
- Assist Head of Programme Development in developing different programme strategies and sub-strategies of AKAH Pakistan. Analyze opportunities and make recommendations on potential program strategies.
- Develop and continuously update programme budget guidelines.
- Identify new partnerships and funding opportunities and strengthen and leverage the existing ones.
- Develop and support new and current partnership engagements, including identifying and building relationships with prospective collaborative partners on bids.
- Develop and manage positive and constructive relationships with potential donors and internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain the appropriate tracking tools for tracking the status of different funding opportunities throughout their implementation cycle.
- Oversee and support the development of concept notes and proposals, as appropriate in liaison with the departments, contributing to technical proposal development and budgeting, and developing bid strategies.
- Coordinate with the information management section at AKAH Pakistan to develop the AKAH resource Management Module.
- Design evaluations/research studies on a need basis. Develop and maintain key resources to support the programme application process, including standing documents, relevant financial information, and other related policies.
- Update all the existing and new proposals and partnership agreements in the AKAH Pakistan knowledge repository.Assist Head of Programme Development in tasks related to Resource Mobilization and monitoring & evaluation of ongoing programmes or projects.
The successful candidate should have a Master's or a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration/ Statistics/ Sociology, Engineering, or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar role or position. Seven plus years in case of progressive experience.
- Experience in Resource Mobilization, proposal development and program development/strategic planning
- Understanding of project management cycle.
- Know the donor priorities in Pakistan's development sector, specifically in habitat development or improvement.
- Capable of carrying out quantitative and qualitative research, and preparing budgets.
- Proficient with MS Office