- Supervise preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Financial statements.
- Supervise proper recording of entries in proper head of accounts/tittle/cost center etc.
- Engage in ongoing cost review analysis in all areas of the company.
- Create relationship with external contacts such as auditor, solicitor and consultants.
- Supervise annual external audit dealing with auditors for finalizing annual audited accounts.
- Perform treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowing, debt, and capital management.
- Manages day-to-day activities in treasury function to meet the financial obligations of the organization with optimal cost/saving strategy.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Supervise Daily Bank reconciliation.
- Maintain good relationship with all Banking and other financial institutions associated with the company.
- Resolve day to day matters of customers i.e. new customer opening, transfer of balances, checking and maintain the monthly & annual reconciliation of customer ledgers.
- Maintain customers aging and highlighting & resolving the issues therein for expediting the recovery process.
- Participate actively in systems amendments taking into account the updates issued by tax authorities time to time.
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team Player