We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are self-motivated, energetic and knowledgeable individual to join as Loan officer.
- Responsible for initiation of loan files as instructed by line manager
- Responsible for sales and recoveries without involving any outside person or activist against sharing of incentives or kickbacks.
- Collect recoveries and increase non cash recoveries using easy paisa channels.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Ensure recoveries from DPD clients and control default and delinquency ratio while report the findings to the line manager/branch manager
- Focused on community outreach in order to increase visibility of the bank and originate quality loan applications.
- Identify market and customers for MF lending under rules and regulations of SBP Prudential Regulations.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
- Develop referral networks; suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services.
- Maintain a regular contact with the customer to remind them of their loan repayment obligations in a congenial manner and timely update the line manager/branch manager
- Carry out any other task assigned by line manager/branch manager.
- Incumbent shall be responsible to adhere by Telenor Microfinance Bank Behaviours & Values in all aspects of his/her work conduct.
- Ensure that a culture of risk and compliance management is implemented, and institute performance measures tied to individual risk and compliance responsibilities
- Male and Female both can apply.
- Time Management skills
- Selling Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem Solving Skills