Aga Khan Health Service Pakistan is currently accepting applications against the position of Lady Health Visitor-LHV.
- Can perform the duties in replacement of absent or not available, staff as per need.
- Participates in the conferences and workshops as required.
- Attend all community/Unit meetings.
- Participate in research activities and studies as carried out by the organization.
- Assist and organize health-screening program for all school age children and adults.
- Assist in organizing self-help group.
- LHV Diploma or RN from any recognized nursing institution
- Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate polite and courteous behavior at all times
- Demonstrate positive and receptive attitude to those in authority and to customers
For more details please click on the given link above