Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan is looking profile for the position of HR Intern, who will be work closely with the Officer, Human Resources, providing transactional and administrative support for various HR activities. Your primary responsibilities will be to assist Comp & Ben team.
To excel in this role, we are looking for candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze data and present insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of HR practices and basic understanding of compensation and benefits concepts.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and eager to learn.