Reporting to the Executive Officers (EO) of Institution (National Council & ITREB for Pakistan), The individual will be responsible for establishing performance monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system as well as monitoring indicators to provide a succinct analysis of the effectiveness and overall impact of the programmes. The individual will also be responsible for providing leadership to the M&E team, liaising with various stakeholders to develop an M&E Framework and data quality assessment tools; identifying gaps in policies and operational procedures, and recommending solutions. The position will be based in Karachi with frequent travel across the country.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish an effective M&E system across the institutions with qualitative indicators and performance management tools.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative assessments of progress towards the programmatic goals of the institutions.
- Develop strategy and rollout plans for conducting surveys for the identification of programme beneficiaries. Facilitate informed decision-making of/by senior management, leading to the achievement of all programme targets in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop quarterly review plans for institutional programmes and activities. Prepare monthly progress reports against various reviews undertaken during the period.
- Supervise programme baseline study, followed by end of programme evaluation.
- Produce with support from other programme staff, quality baseline, and end project evaluation reports.
- Provide structured feedback of programmes based on findings.
- Identify and facilitate the selection of consultant(s) required for review(s) and evaluation(s).
- Closely coordinate with the management to incorporate best practices and lesson learned into the integrated planning cycle.
- Support programme team activities as advised by the Management.
- Applicant must have a Master’s Degree specializing in Monitoring & Evaluation along with 7-10 years of relevant experience in an educational institution(s) or development sector.
- S/he must have good project management skills and the ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects of evaluation.
- The individual must be well-versed in the latest tools and techniques related to M&E; must possess good leadership skills.
- S/he must have strong command on Microsoft Office Suit; especially Advanced Excel for devising complex reports generating formulas.
- S/he must have good communication skills, and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- S/he must have the ability to work as a team member, able to demonstrate strong analytical skills, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Institute offers competitive market-based remuneration with attractive benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience and may not be a limiting factor for the right candidate.