Head of Grants, Audit & Compliance will be responsible to:
a) Lead the audit function of GRB;
b) Assessing the management of risk and statutory compliances; and
c) Review and advise policies, processes, and procedures in accordance with the best practices.
- ACMA/ ACCA qualified with 10 years of relevant working experience or CA with 5 years post-qualification experience
- Experience in working with the development sector will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities.
- An analytical mind able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Ability to work independently on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good written/verbal command over the English language