GE Solucions is looking for a creative designer to join our team, someone who is an expert in designing across digital & offline media. The ideal candidate should be a self–starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative and have a keen eye for detail.
- Preparing finished design by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Responsible to design Illustrations, Banner, logos, Web pages, etc., should have a sense of designing anything per requirement.
- Working with a wide range of media & using graphic design software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Establish creative designs by using appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Amending design after feedback.
- Analyze design briefs and determine requirements
- At least 1-year Prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in graphic designing or related field.
- Good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Hands-on expertise on Adobe premiers & Aftereffects
- The candidate must possess a keen eye for aesthetics, details, and impactful art
- Strong layout & Designing Skills.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Professional & Learning Work Environment
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Designing Illustrations
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere & Aftereffects
- Strong Layout & Designing Skills