H/She Insights from data power most decisions at FinPocket. This data analyst (Intern) at FinPocket will work with partners in product, marketing, engineering, finance, design, and compliance to understand and analyze data from all parts of FinPocket’s business to power how its product works and feels.
- You will be developing and sharing insights around the key metrics that drive the company and product.
- You will be working with Partners to identify the key metrics the product should track and move these metrics.
- You will be powering quick decisions by answering business questions by querying our vast datasets.
- You will have to adapt to quantitative techniques to solve problems surfaced by multiple perspectives.
- Familiarity with either Python or R programming languages.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Macros.
- Solid Understanding of statistical analysis.
- Experience communicating data driven insights.