North American Health care customer is looking to transform the Fertility space. We are looking to support our customer in building digital products for their clinics and customers.
We are on a mission to make a global impact on health care in North America and as we are growing rapidly, we are looking for Product Support Engineer to handle tech requests filed by end-users of a company's product or systems
You are responsible for troubleshooting and resolving product issues and readily suggest improvements, including customer features. You are comfortable developing solutions or pass the problem along to other engineering team members and provide users with progress updates.
We are very much focused on accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness as you seamlessly fit within our sprint process and agile methodology and finally, you’re eager to share your ideas and experiences to help continuously improve as an individual and help your team grow.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect and compile data from various sources, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Clean and pre-process raw data to make it suitable for analysis.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Communicate with the business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand the business requirements.
- Document the business requirement, and workflow and build a data dictionary.
- Write SQL queries to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports for internal teams and management.
- Communicate findings and insights in a clear and understandable manner.
- Work with data engineers and other stakeholders to ensure data availability and quality.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data analysis.
- Continuously improve analytical skills and adapt to new tools and methodologies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Excel.
- Experience with querying SQL and NoSQL.
- Proficiency in Python programming language.
- Experience with data manipulation libraries (e.g., Pandas, NumPy).
- Experience with Selenium, Beautiful Soup for Scrapping would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with large datasets and derive meaningful conclusions.
- Ability to translate complex findings into easily understandable insights.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure data accuracy and reliability.