North American Health care customer is looking to transform the Fertility space. We are looking to support our customer in building digital products for their clinics and customers.
We are on a mission to make a global impact on health care in North America and as we are growing rapidly, we are looking for Product Support Engineer to handle tech requests filed by end-users of a company's product or systems
You are responsible for troubleshooting and resolving product issues and readily suggest improvements, including customer features. You are comfortable developing solutions or pass the problem along to other engineering team members and provide users with progress updates.
We are very much focused on accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness as you seamlessly fit within our sprint process and agile methodology and finally, you’re eager to share your ideas and experiences to help continuously improve as an individual and help your team grow.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Validating application security threats and attacks and supports in using security testing and code scanning tools to conduct code reviews.
- Implementing secure coding practices such as input validation, authentication and authorization, session management, and error handling.
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings, including the security issues uncovered and the level of risk.
- Advise on methods to fix or lower security risks to systems.
- Perform threat Analysis to investigate suspicious activities, and contain and prevent them.
- Investigating, documenting, and reporting on any information security (InfoSec) issues as well as emerging trends.
- Analysis and response to previously unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Hands-on experience in Cyber Security and Cyber Attacks
- Any Security certification like (CompTIA, CEH, eJPT, eWAPT)
- Familiarity with both static and dynamic security testing (SAST and DAST)
- Experience in secure code review, deployment, and maintenance
- A deep understanding of OWASP Top 10 and CWE 25
- Knowledge of cloud integration and cloud technologies
- Proficiency in programming languages such as .NET and JAVA
- Familiarity with various testing tools (SonarCloud, Rapid7 AppSec, Burp Suite)