The Coordinator Special Projects will work alongside OCS Team and will provide support on all necessary and required coordination for the successful execution of OCS projects, including but not limited to, students video profile project, data collection for graduate directory and career fair etc, the responsibilities will include effectively contacting, coordination and scheduling students for different projects and ensuring follow-ups. The incumbent will also be facilitating OCS team on ongoing projects.
Students Video Project:
- Contacting, coordination and scheduling students for video interviews and ensuring their availability
- Managing call logs with all necessary information
- Prepare and manage worksheets to effectively follow-up with students
- Assist the team in proof reading student’s scripts
- Maintaining availability schedules and information on worksheets
- Maintaining coordination between departments to ensure the projects run smoothly
Graduate Directory Data Collection:
- Provide support in communication and dissemination of Graduate Directory form to the graduating class
- Contacting and following up with students to share required information in timely manner Reviewing the data shared by students and suggest necessary fixes/changes in structure/verbiage
- Reaching out to organizations via calls/emails to confirm their participation in career fair Making necessary follow-up via calls/emails
- Support the team with all necessary logistical arrangements and marketing of the event o Developing marketing posters/collateral for the event, if required Employer Survey:
- Provide support to OCS team in identification and dissemination of employer survey
- Make follow ups over calls/emails with organizations on timely completion of the survey Ensuring the data being collected is organized well
Any other duties assigned by the team
- Adobe Suite ✓ Content Writing ✓ Oral and Written Communication ✓ MS Office
- .Experience on Adobe Suite (Photoshop) for preparing marketing collateral is a plus
- Interpersonal skills to develop new relationships and maintaining them
- Written & Oral Communication skills to express ideas and arguments, perusing for ideas and convincing people (in English and Urdu).
- Technology skills using MS Office especially excel, database, social media tools etc
- Research Skills for acquiring the required information through questionnaires/discussions/desktop search and sorting and analyzing the data.
- Planning skills to undertake a task through a properly thought-out process and timelines Intermediate.
- Pro activeness and agility to take initiatives and meet with the evolving nature of work.