Allied Bank invites applications from young graduates for placements as Tellers, in branches across the country.
This is a management grade position. Tellers are primarily responsible to manage customer services and handle cash transactions over the counter.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized university in Pakistan or abroad. Preference will be given to the commerce graduates.
- IT skillset/qualification will be an added advantage
- CGPA/Division: Minimum CGPA 2.5/2nd Division or at least 45% marks (in case of percentage system).
- Experience: Not essentially required but may be preferred
- Age: Not more than 27 years as on March 31, 2020.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply. The Bank reserves the rights to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason.
Interested Candidates may apply at below given link.