A research study “SARS-CoV-2 in Pregnancy” is being led and conducted by the Department of Community Health Sciences in collaboration with department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at AKU main campus Karachi; to better understand how SARS-CoV-2 infection during pregnancy impacts outcomes in women and their neonates during pregnancy and post-partum period. The clinical outcomes of enrolled women and their newborns will be followed up to 6 weeks after childbirth.
- Perform office Data Editing/Review edited forms of WHO research study data collection forms which going to receive from different centers across Pakistan.
- Engage in reviewing & executing electronic edits and communicate and coordinate with numerous study field staffs, coordinator etc. via phone/in-person or through video conference. for their resolution.
- Maintain Error log and discuss errors/edits identified while editing process with the field supervisors/coordinator and field staffs; both via phone and in person or through video calls.
- Maintain Longitudinal logs/reports to harmonize data collections issues of data collections forms which will receive over episodes
- Assist in data management activities i.e. coding, editing, data cleaning, and Interim data analysis.
- Responsible to take electronic backup copies of the studies scanned CRFs & study related data (electronic logs, register & file), on regular basis.
- Assist in retrieving/storing data collection forms both physical/electronic copies
- Engage in training field staff regarding data quality and conduct refreshers.
- Responsible to send a periodic report (SAE, Error, Inconsistency etc.) to research centers.
- Any other task(s) assigned by supervisor
- Diploma in nursing Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BScN) degree will be preferred
- Experience of working in healthcare setting preferably in research; in Maternal & child health as Data Editor.
- Excellent teamwork and observation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of using spreadsheets and basic communication tools