The Assistant Manager Resourcing will be responsible for the following:
- Recruitment and selection, employee orientation and induction process, processing compensation and benefit cases, reference checks and degree verification.
- Ensuring that all recruitment, transfers and updation are according to budget.
- Timely & accurate processing of monthly additions/ promotions / regularization's / salary revisions in HRIS.
- Ensure proper record keeping and accessibility of all general & employee files.
- Perform regional Recruitment and PMRS compliance.
- Identify professional development avenues for staff as per need analysis.
- Manage / coordinate training and development function.
- Arrange/ manage inhouse training session.
- Keep record of training and development.
The ideal candidate must have a Master’s in Human Resource Management and have a minimum of 5 years of experience at a reputable institution. The candidate should have effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. The position is based in Karachi, but will involve traveling to Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral.