AKHS,P is recruiting middle to senior-level Asst. Manager for a key role of Internal Audit. The incumbent will be based in GB and will directly report to the Chief Internal Auditor (CIA). S/he will support the CIA in audit programs, management reporting and performing investigations as and when needed. The incumbent will also be expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
- Undertaking audits to assess internal control structures and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Developing and updating audit programs and checklists; planning audit work schedules.
- Preparing organized, accurate and competent working papers, ensuring that documentation clearly supports the conclusions regarding each audit objective.
- Communicating clearly and effectively at all levels, both orally and in writing. Demonstrate the ability to interview persons to extract information.
- Preparing a formal audit report at the end of every audit mission to document observations, management comments and resulting action plan.
- Ensuring follow-up of audit findings (both internal and external) to ensure adequacy and timeliness of correction
- Preparing quarterly follow-up reports to update the CIA and Sr. Management on major audit findings, recommendations and actions taken to address the observations.
- Performing investigations in accordance with professional standards.
- In your role as AM and with your manager, you will be expected to identify and understand which aspects of your work have the most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within your work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net-zero
Education: Preferably CIA / ACCA / CMA / part qualified or CA Finalist / Master’s degree in Finance / Accounts from HEC recognized university.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a healthcare industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Ability to articulate and discuss ideas and persuade others to achieve common outcomes.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective planning skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards; and Processes of Support Functions
- Command on Microsoft Excel and know how to play with big data for data mining.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment.
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit