The incumbent will be responsible to build linkages with the employers/industries and identify jobs and internships. Linked and connecting trained youth with respective industries or employers. Conduct employability skills workshops and Labour Demand Surveys in the Educational and hospitality sectors to find out new opportunities and place the trainees in respective sectors.
Maintaining database and tracking of trainees
- Maintain a database of trainees in HF MIS on a monthly basis
- Track the trainees and update their information in HF MIS
- Develop a CV bank of trainees according to the trades and share with potential employers
- Maintain a database of CVs of all registered trainees in an accessible and safe form
- Compile placement information of trainees
- Maintain a database of employers and institutions to link the trainees for placement
- Conduct market surveys on new job trends and update HF MIS and guide trainees accordingly
- Submit placement/ linkages status report on a regular basis i.e. monthly, quarterly and when required
Job Search and Placement of trainees
- Search online job portals, offline and through personal visits to organizations and identify job opportunities
- Sharing of the job notifications among HF Trainees through SMS/ WhatsApp, phone calls and social media.
- Visit employers on a regular basis, introduce HF with due diligence & liaison to the placement of trainees for hands-on training, internships and placement as per HR requirements of the employers.
- Link trainees to local and international job markets through online and recruitment companies.
- Assist trainees to develop online profiles and completion of online assessment forms and tests.
Training & Development
- Organize employability skills workshops for trainees
- Conduct mock interviews with trainees to enhance interview skills
- Organize sessions and workshops on resume writing, creative job-hunting skills and work readiness skills
- Assessment of trainees according to their competencies and refer them with potential employers to get decent jobs.
- Conduct counselling sessions for registered trainees about JPC services and its benefits
- Conduct counselling of trainees regarding work readiness, the importance of hands-on training, volunteers and internships
- Advice and counsel trainees regarding career selection, job searching, internship and final placements
Promotion and Linkages
- Develop linkages with schools, institutions, hospitality industries including hotels, motels, restaurants and hospitals and find out job opportunities
- Promote job placement cell on different platforms and networks, e.g. Job fairs and promotional events
- Visit different placement cells of various universities and colleges and institutions to develop the links
- Maintain a smooth relationship with employers
Events and planning
- Lead job fairs and promotional events
- Develop success stories and publish them on social media and sharing of data in E-Newsletters
- Prepare and submit weekly updates, monthly plans, progress reports and quarterly reports
- 16 years of education from an HEC recognized university preferably in business operations management, social/ development studies or in Information Management
- At least 1 years of relevant experience
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, team player and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Command on presentation skills
- Command on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)