We are looking for an Assitant Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and other bank-related matters.
Accountant responsibilities include financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Prepare Daily Sale & Purchase Transactions.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank & utility bills payments
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant / Fresh Intermediate in commerce can also apply
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Basic MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Intermediate/B.Com in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree