Our Accounting Intern (Bookkeeping) positions are paid positions (pocket expense will be paid).
This is a three months position leading to a full time Position.
- to assist with processing vendor invoices for payment and managing vendor files.
- Inventory management
- Month-end Close: assist with preparing journal entries and entering into accounting software.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity!
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Operate computers or computerized equipment; and office equipment.
- Execute financial transactions.
- Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
- Compile data or documentation.
- Prepare cash for deposit or disbursement; and documentation for contracts, transactions or regulatory compliance.
- Calculate financial data; and costs of goods or services.
- Collect deposits, payments or fees.
- Monitor financial information.
- Reconcile financial transactions.
- Code data or other information.
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.