The Prime HR is looking to hire young talent as Phone Banking Officers for one of its clients. The Phone Banking Officer is responsible for providing good service to customers pertaining to any of their banking, financial and investment needs. Purpose of the Job: The position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day to day basis thereby providing efficient customer service.
- Maintain and manage well-developed professional knowledge of entire products and services line offered.
- Head responsibility to update and request support for further development requirements.
- Initiate sales plus cross-sell complete banking services range to present prospective customers.
- Ensure to demonstrate all sound judgment for decision making complying with set guidelines and methods.
- Attain minimum sales performance standards by active involvement in entire product marketing campaigns, referral programs and sales development activities.
- Attain branch and individual sales goals through promoting as well as cross-selling bank products.
- Participate in sales activities and process of Retail Department in disciplined, steady manner.
- Ensure phone banking activities inclusive of but not restricted to direct mail, telemarketing, cross-selling of bank services and products.
- Conduct referrals, role playing and prospecting along with attain or exceed weekly sales activities and volume.
- Support bank-broad training efforts to improve staff knowledge as well as continuously enhance referral results and cross-selling.
- Complete loan process by closing through working within fairly standardized processes and utilize standard rates as defined by bank.
- Assist customer satisfaction and retention through successfully researching and resolve customer issues as well as inquiries.
- Ensure to consistently acquire or exceed sales goals established by management.
- Participate actively in entire product marketing campaigns, referral programs and sales development activities.
- Perform for sure all duties along with responsibilities complying with set procedures and regulations.
- Good Communication
- Clear English and Urdu accent
- Interpersonal Communication
- Rotational shifts (will be getting shift allowances other than salary)
- Education: Bachelors (COMPLETED)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Gender: Males Only (Below 30)
- Salary: 21,000-25,000 (Depending on Experience and Education), along with other benefits including medical, gratuity, leaves, performance allowances.
- Skills: Good communication skills with proper Urdu and English accent.
LOCATION: I.I CHANDIGARH ROAD AND KHAYABAN-E-SHAHBAZ, DHA PHASE V, KARACHI, PAKISTAN.