The primary job roles and responsibilities of a customer support executive include: A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof. Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
- Having the ability to read, write, and speaks English fluently
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelors. (Bachelors in process students may also apply)
- E-commerce store support he can take care of returns, product queries, order status Etc
- English communication and computer proficiency is required.
- Web savvy individual with in-depth knowledge of the Internet, search engines, and eCommerce
- Site functionality.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Proven customer support experience is mandatory.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Manages complex transaction or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Should be able to assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolving any issues regarding product.
- Answer calls professionally and provide information about products and service.
- Maintain healthy relationships with existing customers to retain them.
- Responding to the customer’s queries within the given time frame.